We're an affiliate
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!
If you are an Adidas lover, then this post is going to be so much fun for you! Adidas has been a stellar footwear provider over the years. They are the masters of failproof footwear campaigns and know the right to leverage influencer marketing for this purpose as well.
Adidas is an exceptional footwear brand where you can find tons of options regardless of your foot size and shape. Due to this reason, athletes and players often pick Adidas for grabbing the right pair of shoes.
The same implies to Tennis as well. So if you were unaware of the fact that you can buy outstanding Tennis shoes from Adidas, then dont sweat! We are going to review the Top 5 Adidas Barricade Tennis shoes for you so that you can have your options ready at hand with our help! Sit back and relax and enjoy reading about these shoes today!
Table of Contents
Is Adidas Reliable To Play Tennis?
Before we begin, we need to know about the reliability of Adidas shoes for playing Tennis. There is no doubt that for Tennis, you need a pair of shoes with the perfect balance of comfort and traction.
It is because you will find tons of options at Adidas which can provide you with the necessary traction along with the comfort that you need to play Tennis.
Perhaps, from the shoes we are going to review below, you can choose from and buy your perfect Adidas Barricade Tennis shoes from Amazon!
These shoes are an upgraded version of former Adidas Tennis shoes. Other than this, these shoes come with an advanced ADIWEAR outsole that is responsible for amazing traction and support to the user.
Regardless of the type of Tennis court, these shoes prove to be effective in performance. Adidas users were able to experience a boost in traction while using these shoes as well. Therefore, Adidas Barricade Men can be your go-to option when it comes to playing your favorite sport, Tennis with an additional kick and more enthusiasm! Let’s learn more about it through its features!
- Comfort: In terms of comfort, users have mixed feelings. Some users find this pair comfortable while others often mention it in the downsides. However, for you, it will be better to try them out first before practical usage.
- Foot support: These shoes are also reliable in foot support which means you will be able to experience better grip in the court.
- Durability: Made from industrial-grade materials, these shoes are durable and never push you for replacements at all.
- Traction: Adidas shoes are known for their traction and Adidas Barricade Men also provide you with necessary traction to prevent slips and mishaps as well.
- Weight: The best part is their lightweight nature which never holds you back from picking your feet fastly at all.
- Impressive durability
- Enhanced stability
- Problematic lacing
Who does not want some extra kick of grip and control while on the court? Presenting Adidas Barricade Clay Men Tennis shoes. The simple lacing system helps with perfectly locking the foot to enhance protection and grip at the same time.
Neoprene tongue is present which adapts well to the foot shape on all counts. Heels come with a Geofit system to fill in the gaps between the feet and the shoe for better performance. There is no doubt that Adidas Barricade Clay Men’s Tennis shoes are much more feasible to play with. You can have a better idea about them through their features below!
- Comfort: These shoes are comfortable to play Tennis. The users will be able to feel a cushioning impact while moving around the Tennis court.
- Foot support: The features like an impressive lacing system and the overall grabbing nature of these shoes make them ideal for foot support.
- Durability: These shoes are durable because of the strong materials that make them endure damage due to consistent usage and unfavorable environmental conditions.
- Traction: The overall shoe design is appreciable for traction which means even o the clay courts, these shoes will greatly prevent slipping.
- Weight: Like the majority of Adidas shoes, these Tennis shoes are also average in weight.
- Extra grip
- Better performance
- Durable outsole
- Neoprene tongue
- Sometimes hard to find at retailers
- If not maintained, can undergo damage
People Also Read: Adidas Adizero Cybersonic Review
It’s time to review Adidas Barricade K Uniseks-Kind Sneakers. From a remarkable midsole to the tongue and other specifications, you cannot miss out on this amazing pair from Adidas. It is obvious that with a bunch of features that these shoes provide you with, you can easily focus on your games without any distractions. These shoes are considerable for their breathable nature which means better air flow will keep your feet dry. The RPU technology makes these shoes tough for amazing durable performance in the long run.
- Comfort: You can rely on these shoes for Tennis in terms of comfort but for users, these shoes are stiff to make swift movements in the court.
- Foot support: These shoes are agile and adapt to your foot shape quickly to enhance foot support quite well.
- Durability: These shoes have an ADIWEAR outsole that increases their durability for rough Tennis playing on all counts.
- Traction: The tongue and collar are there to improve traction which is an amazing feature for foot protection.
- Weight: These shoes do not have a bulky feel which means these will not exhaust you from playing extensive Tennis at all.
- Better foot engagement
- Quality design
- Great for foot alignment
- Different sizes might be unavailable
- Might be problematic for fitting
- Too stiff for some users
When we are reviewing Adidas Barricade Tennis shoes, ignoring M Parley would be a mistake. Therefore M Parley has been able to draw the attention of many users because of its remarkable features and outstanding performance in the court.
From RPU outsole to an adaptive lacing system, these are perfect for playing Tennis. Also, the Geofit heel is impressive in terms of rebounds that work well with Adiprene cushioning.
The best part about some of M Parley’s versions is that these are made from recycled ocean plastic which adds to the sustainability as well.
- Comfort: In terms of comfort, M Parley has been consistent. All credit goes to the cushioning effect due to Adiprene. Due to this reason, the players cannot feel exhausted during their games at all.
- Foot support: M Parley performs impressively for the foot support and due to this reason, the collar and the tong come together to ensure foot alignment and better grip for safety.
- Durability: Adidas shoes are considerable because of their durable nature. It means you dont have to struggle with wear and tear that these shoes might undergo with time.
- Traction: Due to their excellent gripping nature, these shoes are unbeatable for traction. Therefore for swift sports like Tennis, these shoes are reliable.
- Weight: The weight might be a little more for some users because of upgrades as compared to other Adidas Barricade models.
- Excellent overall grip
- Upgraded design
- Enhanced traction
- More safety
- Might be a little heavy
- Not too easy to maintain
The last shoe pair to review today is Adidas Barricade 12 Women’s Tennis shoes. It has been one of the few Adidas Tennis shoes which have gained popularity among Tennis players over the years.
You cannot stop yourself from trying out the black-gold design which helps you make a style statement while playing Tennis. Like the majority of the Adidas shoes, these come with a Neoprene tongue which aids in foot shape adaptability.
Other than this, you can rely on its performance since the toe box is wide and the female players with wide feet can also give it a shot easily!
- Comfort: Relying on this won’t be harmful because these are extremely comfortable for female players.
- Foot support: The outsole and midsole come together to provide the user with better foot support to prevent misalignment of feet on all counts.
- Durability: Sturdy materials and outsole make the entire shoe quite durable in terms of environmental protection.
- Surface: These shoes are versatile due to their all-around surface which means you can use them on multiple types of Tennis courts.
- Weight: The weight of these shoes is average but better will be to try them out first before grabbing your hands on them.
- Full-length bounce from the midsole
- Extra durability due to adituff
- Herringbone reload tread design
- RPU in the medial side for preventing foot drag
- Less impressive quality for some users
- Hard outer rubber
- Less room in the toe box area
Here you go with the 5 amazing Adidas Barricade Tennis shoes available on Amazon. All you need to do is to evaluate your options and head over to Amazon to make a purchase. We will see you in the next post with something more interesting from the shoe world!